Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun Craft Night Tonight!

Lovely Jolyn
NO BOYS ALLOWED! (except to pick up their wives...)

Laura
Cousin Picture
Ann Alisa Emily Camille Emily Megan (Ben's 1/2 head)
Crafty Sisters: Emily & Alisa

I am officially on a Craft-Kick right now! So, until my steam runs out, I will be crafting at my house every other Wednesday, starting tonight.
Craft night #1 was soooooooo fun!

We made two Halloween holiday wood crafts.

Everyones was soooooooo cute and sooooooo different! (love it!)

And many thanks to cousin Camille, who has and brought her Cricuit!
(I might be coveting right now....sorry Camille....)

Next craft night, the 16th of September at my house!
Activity: TBA
I will keep it to just one craft so we don't go too late.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this. It was SO fun!! Can't wait for next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann what a fun idea! I so wished that I lived closer so that I could join in on the fun. This is the time of year when I'm iching to craft. Halloween starts off the fun decorating season after a long hot summer of no decorations. I love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete