Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year, new me!

Finally I figured out how to get our blog working again! Yay! So here I go again...

My new year resolution this year is to exercise for 7 hours/week (i.e. daily) and to eat healthily in order to get my chubbies OFF!!! Alisa gave me the diet she got from her nutritionist.

Alisa, Megan, Mom, and my friend Becky (and her family) are all focusing on losing weight this year. I'm so glad we're all doing it together. It makes it so much easier.... every time I want to cheat I think... "DANG IT! I don't want them to beat me!!! I don't want to be the last chubby one when all is said and done!!!"

As an additional incentive, I bet Jolyn will probably get married this next year and I want to look good because EVERYONE the Hatch's know will be there.

Plus I've been leading a pretty sad life this last bit. Nothing fits- not even my fat clothes. Being tired..... all the time. Not wanting to play with the kids, having a hard time sitting on the ground when I teach my Sunbeams each Sunday... the list goes on!

It's time for me. Baby Grant is 6 months old. He slept until 4:30 last night! Yay! The boys are getting to be better helpers. Plus, if not now, WHEN? I'm turning 30 this year, and I want it to be a great year for me.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Ann! This is your year, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl!! time for me to kick my booty in gear too :)

    ReplyDelete