Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A *naked* shaking booty, and other wonderful things....

Lately Jake has taken to pulling himself up to the end of our bed, and "dancing" by shaking himself. He does it especially when I sing, which cracks me up. Naked or clothed, he doesn't care just as long as he gets to shake it. I only got a short clip of it.... makes me laugh every time.

And on to other wonderful things... I have decided that October is the month to finish up my old unfinished projects. So yesterday I finished a wall hanging. I embroidered this pumpkin years ago- it was so easy! An easy explanation is this: choose a design/pattern/picture you like (I printed mine from online clip art), outline it on fabric with a pencil *lightly*, cut out fabric and under it put a thin layer of thin batting, pin and and then use embroidery thread to hand stitch! Super easy. I like the home-made look to it.


With some fall fabric I had to outline it, it turned out beeeee---utiful!


Also, I have been thinking a lot about color lately and how I love color combinations. While putting away dishes I realized that these 3 colors are soooooooooooo my favorite Halloween colors- Limey green, pale orange, and light purple. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment