Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A *naked* shaking booty, and other wonderful things....

video

Lately Jake has taken to pulling himself up to the end of our bed, and "dancing" by shaking himself. He does it especially when I sing, which cracks me up. Naked or clothed, he doesn't care just as long as he gets to shake it. I only got a short clip of it.... makes me laugh every time.

And on to other wonderful things... I have decided that October is the month to finish up my old unfinished projects. So yesterday I finished a wall hanging. I embroidered this pumpkin years ago- it was so easy! An easy explanation is this: choose a design/pattern/picture you like (I printed mine from online clip art), outline it on fabric with a pencil *lightly*, cut out fabric and under it put a thin layer of thin batting, pin and and then use embroidery thread to hand stitch! Super easy. I like the home-made look to it.


With some fall fabric I had to outline it, it turned out beeeee---utiful!


Also, I have been thinking a lot about color lately and how I love color combinations. While putting away dishes I realized that these 3 colors are soooooooooooo my favorite Halloween colors- Limey green, pale orange, and light purple. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment